Activities will be carried out in a multidisciplinary research environment (Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuroengineering) @ Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome Italy (www.unicampus.it).
Post-Doc ideal candidates should
- - have relevant publications in international journals and experience in fund raising
- - be English mother tongue or have almost comparable fluency
- - own at least two of the following expertise:
- Programming for development/customization of interactive Virtual/Augmented Reality environment
- EEG/MRI signal processing
- Body ownership, embodiment, cognitive neuroscience.
PhD Student ideal candidates should
- - be English mother tongue or have good fluency
- - have a master degree (or equivalent) in
o medicine, neuroscience, neurophysiology or other related fields
Suitable candidates can introduce themselves by contacting Giovanni Di Pino (email@example.com) and Domenico Formica (firstname.lastname@example.org).