PhD-program "Veterinary Research and Animal Biology" -
part of the Hannover Graduate School for Veterinary Pathobiology, Neuroinfectiology, and Translational Medicine (HGNI):
Your Chance in Science and Research
You have completed an outstanding undergraduate degree in veterinary medicine, human medicine, or one of the biosciences?
You intend to persue an advanced degree?
Then you should join our PhD Program "Veterinary Research and Animal Biology" leading to a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or a Doctor rerum naturalium (Dr. rer. nat.).
Our program offers you:
- A postgraduate program designed for three years, linked to the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover or cooperating partners
- independent research in a highly demanding project
- beeing supported by a supervising group
- gain of knowledge associated to the project
- gain of basic knowledge and skills as establishment of a reference data base, oral presentation, scientific writing, the job interview or the winning proposal, e.g
- presentation of results at an international congress, seminar or workshop.
Please contact us, we will provide you with detailed information.